Business Unit Director, Older Youth Services
Posted July 24, 2017
Summary: Pink Leaf is a life skills and empowerment organization dedicated to breaking the cycle of poverty – one skill, one person, one opportunity, one relationship at a time. We believe experiences matter. Putting your hands to the task beats reading a book about it any day. That why we offer workshops that teach at-risk youth and our communities real-life skills, in a real-life way. Whether it’s teaching a teen parent CPR, or young man to cook a meal, our partnerships get youth out into the community, building experience while fostering positive relationships.
· Strategic Planning: coordinate and manage rollout of new programming
· Fiscal Responsibility including budget, inventory, and tracking reports
· Innovate and lead best practices
· Manage RFP process
· Networking/Marketing: Create positive relationships with stakeholders at all levels of community, businesses, and government
· Manage a complex statewide calendar: help team problem solve roadblocks
· Lead and develop your own small team
· Provide updated reports directly to the CEO
· Extensive knowledge of the child welfare system and working knowledge of state guidelines governing programs with at-risk youth
· Must have ability to satisfy comprehensive background checks and comply with the company’s drug free workplace policy
· Ability to speak to groups, articulate clearly, and demonstrate positive enthusiasm
· Exemplary grammar and spelling
· Knowledge of RFP process
· Must possess a Master’s degree or higher: Prefer MSW, MBA, JD or Human Services
· Youth-centric and entrepreneurial mindset
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated professional to assume a pivotal role in a growing organization. Pink Leaf is prepared to offer a competitive base salary, match retirement plan, flexible work schedule, and 4+ weeks of paid vacation.
Ideal candidate is based in Muncie or Indianapolis.
Please submit a cover letter with salary requirements and resume/CV to email@example.com.